- Effective on IBF Million DV, Negfast, Eco-T and Million SR
- Unique 2-tip pen has one broad tip and one medium tip
- High quality components for safe, efficient application
- Durable, nylon chiseled type for long lasting performance
- Saves time and money by helping to eliminate the need to make new plates
Adds images to all types of metal plates from analog to CTP. The pen utilizes a two-step process: first, a prep tip is used to prepare the plate surface, then the pen’s two additional tips make corrections that last for countless impressions.
Burnishine’s new KP4 Thermal Deletion Pen is formulated to work with four of Kodak’s most popular thermal plates — including baked Electra XD! We worked closely with the manufacturer to ensure product effectiveness and compatibility. This is the only pen available that will remove images from baked Electra XD plates.
Removes images from:
•Electra XD (baked)
•Thermal Gold (unbaked)
Features / Benefits
•Unique 2-tip pen has a medium and broad tip.
•High quality components for safe, efficient application.
•Durable, nylon chiseled tips for long lasting performance.
•Easier and more efficient than honing sticks!
•Saves time and money
•Helps eliminate the need to remake plates.
DIRECTIONS: Apply deletion fluid to area that needs to be deleted. Rub gently.
For best results allow formula to work for a brief time. Excessive pressure will not increase performance. Clean or preserve plate, allow to dry and resume production.